Visslas Seven Seas 3/2 Menssuit is made for cold water around 13 - 18° C.
- The material is made from 100% super stretch neoprene which is lighter, warmer and softer that makes it easy to take on and off and creates more movement freedom in the water.
- Thermal hollow fiber lining insulates heat and dries fast.
- The garment is dope dyed in an eco-friendly way.
- Tripled glued, double blind stitched seams and the front zipper makes the suit warmer during a longer time and lets in less water.
- Other features are the kneepads and secure key holder.
- 1 year from original purchase date on all seams.
- 1 year from original purchase date on neoprene.
This is what Vissa writes about the product:
Made for cold water: 51 - 58° F / 11 - 14° C
WARMTH & STRETCH
• 100% Super Stretch light neoprene - lighter, warmer, softer, stretchier, easier to put on and take off, and allows for more freedom of movement
• Thermal hollow fiber lining insulates heat and dries fast
• Dope Dyed Fabric: Softer, Eco-friendly, Anti-fade made by Bluesign approved mills
• Tailored fit - anatomically correct engineered body lines allow for unrestricted performance and warmth
DURABLE & WATERTIGHT
• Chest-zip entry, minimal bulk with contoured water tight design
• Tripled glued, double blind stitched seams
• Vissla super stretch tape allows for maximum seam sealing while having unrestricted stretch and comfort
• Knee pad - supratex abrasion resistant jesey for flexibility and strength
• Liquid taped cuff seals to prevent flushing
• Easy access secure key cord
• Treat with special care! Rinse wetsuit thoroughly inside and out with fresh water
• Hang dry in a cool shaded area and avoid hanging in direct sun light. When changing, avoid standing on the wetsuit.
• 1 year from original purchase date on all seams.
• 1 year from original purchase date on neoprene.
Lowest price during the previous 30 days before discount: 2 999 kr
Ask about product
Q: What’s your return policy?
A: If you change your mind you're free to return your items within 14 days after you received your order.
Q: I have some questions about size and colour?
A: Sizes can vary from brand to brand, as well as how the colour appears on the images. We try to give a heads up in the product description if something is really deviating, but if you have questions - don’t hesitate to shoot us an email at firstname.lastname@example.org or call us on +46 864 04 654. If you’re calling outside of Sweden, make sure you check the local time - you won’t get the best answers while we’re sleep talking.
Q: When can I receive my order?
A: We deliver as fast as we can! Usually we send it the same day or the day after, depending on what time you placed your order. We send all our packages with DHL.
Be first to write a review about this product!
About the manufacturer
Vissla is an innovative surf brand that produces high-quality wetsuits. Their wetsuits are made from 100% super stretch neoprene for maximum freedom of movement and comfort. The wetsuits also feature built-in technologies that reduce water leakage and provide extra insulation. Additionally, Vissla strives for sustainability and uses recycled polyester in many of its wetsuits.
By purchasing a Vissla wetsuit, you can be sure that you are getting a high-quality, functional, and durable product that will provide you with an amazing surfing experience. With over 50 years of experience in the surf industry, Vissla knows what it takes to make a really great wetsuit.
Having trouble figuring out which wetsuit is right for you? Take a look at our wetsuit guide where we've gathered all the information you need to navigate the neoprene jungle.