Softtop board in epoxy from Ocean & Earth, designed together with the icon Mark Richards.
- A more performance-oriented version of a softtop board that should surf like a normal shortboard. With epoxy construction, the board gets a light weight, durability and performance characteristics
- Designed to be surfed as twin fin or twin fin + trailer (2+1)
- 2 fins included. Future fen compatible
- Bottom curve: Concave to V
- The tail is a winged swallow tail
- Dimensions: 5'9 * 20 7/8 * 2 5/8
- Volume: 40 Litres
- Material information from Mark Richards:
- EPS Core: Highly waterproof & lightweight. 2x stringers increase board strength and maintain rocker.
- HDPE Bottom Plate: 1mm thick HDPE high-density polyethylene plate. Durable, extra strength performance slick.
- Interchangeable Fins: Compatible with single tab / Future fins. Allows quick and easy fine changing. Secures with fine key.
- PU Textured Deck: Grippy textured deck surface. Highly water-resistant and extremely durable. Excellent grip and impact resistance
Ask about product
Q: What’s your return policy?
A: If you change your mind you're free to return your items within 14 days after you received your order.
Q: I have some questions about size and colour?
A: Sizes can vary from brand to brand, as well as how the colour appears on the images. We try to give a heads up in the product description if something is really deviating, but if you have questions - don’t hesitate to shoot us an email at email@example.com or call us on +46 864 04 654. If you’re calling outside of Sweden, make sure you check the local time - you won’t get the best answers while we’re sleep talking.
Q: When can I receive my order?
A: We deliver as fast as we can! Usually we send it the same day or the day after, depending on what time you placed your order. We send all our packages with DHL.
Be first to write a review about this product!
About the manufacturer
By surfers, for surfers. Ocean and Earth are one of the most famous manufacturers of surf accessories on the market, beloved for their high-quality products and wide assortment. Surf schools worldwide are using leashes and board signed Ocean and Earth and their board bags are used by many travelling surfers protecting their most cherished possession. The Australian brand was founded in 1979 by Brian Cregan, a surfer that wanted to finance his surf trips. It started with a leash and today, Ocean and Earth provide surfers with the largest assortment of surf accessories in the world.