Black and white sneaker in mesh design from Veja. A pair of shoes are made from 3 plastic bottles that are recycled and this process creates a smart fabric that is both breathable and water resistant. Fits everything!
- Upper in B-Mesh: made from recycled plastic bottles
- Panels made out of TPU and vegan suede
- Logo V made of rubber
- Lining in jersey (33% organic cotton & 67% recycled polyester)
- Insole made out of wild rubber and other synthetic materials
- Sole made out of wild rubber from the Amazonian forest (25%)
- Made in Brazil, in the region of Porto Alegre
Ask about product
Q: What’s your return policy?
A: If you change your mind you're free to return your items within 14 days after you received your order.
Q: I have some questions about size and colour?
A: Sizes can vary from brand to brand, as well as how the colour appears on the images. We try to give a heads up in the product description if something is really deviating, but if you have questions - don’t hesitate to shoot us an email at firstname.lastname@example.org or call us on +46 864 04 654. If you’re calling outside of Sweden, make sure you check the local time - you won’t get the best answers while we’re sleep talking.
Q: When can I receive my order?
A: We deliver as fast as we can! Usually we send it the same day or the day after, depending on what time you placed your order. We send all our packages with DHL.
Be first to write a review about this product!